We have outstanding Legal Aid tender expertise and an excellent track record with LAA tenders and contract awards, going back to the very first LAA tenders and contract awards when Mr Duru our lead tenderer was a senior manager with the Legal Aid Agency and was in charge of awarding and managing all LAA Civil contracts in London as the Regional Civil Contracts Manager for the whole of the London region.
We can provide you with an expert, friendly and very comprehensive tender completion service with this 2018 Civil Tender, just as we have done for hundreds of other firms in previous Civil and Crime tenders with outstanding results. Please let us know if you would like us to submit this tender on your behalf, or simply check your tender submission for you.
Mr Duru and his team have carried out all of our tenders both civil and crime over the last thriteen years with a 100% Success rate, at very competitive prices and with excellent client care and advice support. We do not know what we would have done without him and we recommend them very highly indeed: Senior Partner London based firm - 2016. (Name of firm withheld)
At the last abortive Crime competitive tender when only a third of tender firms were awarded LAA Crime contracts, Mr Duru managed our submisison from start to finish and I am pleased to say that we were awarded contracts in all of the areas that we tendered for. Managing Partner Criminal Practice - 2015 (Name of firm withheld).
This was our very first tender and so we we did not know quite what to expect, thankfully we were referred to Mr Duru and his team by a good friend and we were not only succesfully awarded a contract but we recieved such a compehensive service that it felt completely effortless all the way through to the final stage of verification. - High street practice. - 2017 (Name of firm withheld).
Tel: 07958 678 062
1) Completion & submission of your tender.
2) Checking your own tender submission for errors, omissions, mistakes or possible improvements.
3) Monitoring your eportal account for you and responding to LAA messages on your behalf.
4) Updating your tender when the LAA make changes (mandatory or tender may be refused).
5) Face to Face, Email, and Telephone consultancy advice.
6) Tender result notification and instructions on what to do next.
7) Tender Verification (mandatory after receipt of successful tender result).
8) Help with recruiting Supervisors (Mandatory before contract begins).
9) Helping you become accredited to the Lexcel Standard or the Specialist Quality Mark Standard.
What our Clients Say:
These services cover ALL of the work involved in completing and submitting your tender right through to notifcation of your result and tender verification, so why not get on with managing your practice, seeing your clients and meeting your fee earning and billing targets and let us take care of this tender for you.