Tel: 07958 678 062
We have developed an affordable and practical solution for solicitors & other professional businesses which uses guidance, systems and templates from the ICO themselves and from experts in GDPR, alongside our own bespoke systems that have been developed by us specifically for solicitors and other professional businesses.
This will be delivered to you alongside high quality user-friendly easy to understand training for you and your staff on the GDPR essentials for solicitors firms and other professional businesses. This is a complete package to help you to meet all of your GDPR obligations with the minimum of fuss and effort, while also bringing you up to speed with the GDPR, so that you will be able to support your practice/business with no fear of the supervising authority (the ICO) because you will know exactly what you need to do at all times and in all circumstances and you will have us to support you if need be.
Yes, the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into force on 25 May 2018. If you have information about people for any business or other non-household purpose then the GDPR applies to any ‘processing of personal data’, and this will catch most businesses and organisations,
The key things you need to do are:
1) Understand the GDPR and your obligations under it.
2) Analyse the way that you collect, use, manage, communicate, store,
transfer and dispose of data.
(3) Carry out a Gap analysis to see where your business needs to make
changes in order to comply with the GDPR.
(4) Develop policies, operating procedures, systems and templates to
help ensure consistent systems based compliance with the GDPR.
(5) Provide training to your staff and implement the new GDPR
compliant policies and procedures.
(6) Consider appointing a Data Protection Officer or equivalent.
(7) Set up a system to monitor compliance, detect, investigate & report
any breaches of personal data.
(8) Keep your compliance and your GDPR systems, policies and
procedures under review and amend and upgrade as appropriate.